Saffron jay's blog
Hello there and welcome to my blog. I am a student, artist and cosplayer from the UK sharing my work and discovering others.
Hi everyone! To celebrate hitting 100 000 followers,
which is insane, I’ve decided to do another giveaway!!
The rules :
- This giveaway is in no way affiliated with, administered, sponsored, or endorsed endorsed by tumblr
- You do not have to be following this blog. Although I am doing this to celebrate a milestone in my follower count, I’d rather you follow me if you genuinely want to :)
- Your ask box must be open
- Reblog and/or Like this post to enter the giveaway. Reblogging more than once will not disqualify you, but it won’t help as tumblr notes only show one reblog per user
- The giveaway is open to anyone, regardless of where you live. However, you must be 18 or over to enter or have your parents’ permission to give me your details should you win.
- Entries are open until August 21st, 2014, 23:59 Paris time (GMT +1) because that’s when I get back from holiday ^^
- The winner will picked with a random number generator, and announced on the following weekend on this very blog. I will then send them an ask to get their address (please note that the message will come from my primary blog)
- By reblogging and/or liking this post, you agree to the rules above
The winner gets :
- a copy of The Art Of Frozen
- a copy of the Frozen Little Golden Book
- two sheets of Frozen stickers
- a pin featuring Elsa and Anna (exclusive to Disneyland Paris)
- a pin featuring Olaf and the Disney Dreams show (also exclusive to Disneyland Paris)
- a pin featuring Olaf
Good luck everyone, and thank you so much for following this blog dedicated to this wonderful movie :)
Last day today!
I am doing my first Contest/Give Away!
There will be two winners, chosen at random, who will receive a bag full of Disney Store goodies!
Also, as an added bonus, the person who reblogs this post the most times will receive an “Art of Aurora” mug (shown above). So, there will be three winners total!
Best of luck :)
Hanna fandom, I need help.
If Hans and Anna and KRistoff went on a picnic and Hand and Kristoff argued over something (other than Anna) what would it be? Like name some kind of activity that they could fight over, or a conversation topic.
It would be much appreciated!
How about what is the most important thing in life: Power? Ice? The thrown? Reindeers?
I haven’t updated this costume in a while but I have been working on it almost all day every day since I last did. The embroidery is taking so long and I really don’t want to show any more until it’s finished. I’ve still got A LOT to do on this costume including putting the skirt together, adding the pleases, lining and zip as well as creating the petitcoat, pantaloons, wig, makeup and prehaps redoing the pin as I don’t think scupty is strong enough for such a delicate piece (any suggestions?)
Phew, I’ll try and get this embroidey done in the next week so I can stop stressing so much c:
❄ ❄ ANNABJORGMANS’ FROZEN GIVEAWAY! ❄ ❄
sooo thanks to Featurepoints I'm actually earning money doing nothing this summer (more on that here) so I can finally do a giveaway to thank you lovely angelcakes. Here we go!
P R I Z E S ❄
POP! Anna & POP! ELsa (from Comic-Con!)
Disney Infinity Anna & Elsa
A Day in the Sun Book
Frozen Ultimate Sticker Book
Anna & Elsa balloons
R U L E S ❄
Must be following me, annabjorgmans! (side note: this is a sideblog, honeyslemon is my main account)
ONLY REBLOGS COUNT
Reblog as much as you want, but please don't spam your followers!
There will only be one winner.
ENDS AUGUST 25, 2014
We picked up our copies of sammyborras gorillaz fanzine today where they kindly asked to write an article and send some pics in, please check their tumblr out and maybe buy a copy cause it’s absolutely lovely! saffyjay we have your copy to post to you!
Thank you so much! I am honoured to be featured!! I hope you had a good time at MCM
Prop update! They’re not perfect but I’m quite pleased with myself because clay really isn’t my thing.
The panels are no where near ready to be put together but the foot clamp on y sewing machine broke earlier so I thought I’d have a look what it going to look like. I really doubt it’ll be ready for LFCC this weekend :/